History of American Legion Post 200
Old Hampstead Fire Hall (now Towne Price, Inc.) on Main Street. Legion used the upstairs hall.
1945 - 1950
Former Hyson Aplliance Store located at the corner of Main Street and Lower Beckleysville Road. Our first Post "Home."
1950 - 1970
Old barn on 10 acres was purchased on the outskirts of Hampstead now known as Legion Lane.
New Post home built using the old barn as the base structure.
1970 - 1984
Present Post home with the new addition at 4600 Legion Lane.
1984 - Present
Our SAL built this beautiful POW/MIA pavillion on the property.
A work in progress.
American Legion Auxiliary
Sons of the American Legion
American Legion Riders